Sunday, April 15, 2012

My First Blog!

I am excited to be writing my first blog!  My hope in having this blog is that I can share my heart with all women, single and married, about the lessons that my God has taught me and continues to teach me.  You will find that I am just an average Jane and some would agree they define themselves that way, but through the loving Father, he takes things that are ordinary and makes them extraordinary!

Through the past few years, God has taken me through some very difficult times, growing times, happy times, and doubting times.  In the midst of all that, one thing I know for sure is that God loves me with an unconditional love I cannot understand and He will never walk away from me.  I hope you will be a part of this journey with me.

Blessings,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment